If you’re looking for a delicious and easy dessert that’s perfect for summer, look no further than this No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie recipe. This dessert combines two classic favorites – cheesecake and cherry pie – into one mouth-watering treat. The best part? It requires no baking, making it the perfect option for those hot days when you don’t want to turn on the oven. With a creamy filling and a sweet cherry topping, this pie is sure to be a hit at your next gathering or family dinner. So grab your ingredients and get ready to make the best No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie ever!
Easy dessert recipes are what we’re all about here at Pie Lady Bakes, and we have lots of no bake recipes. Whether it’s for a family gathering or any other special occasions, this no bake cheesecake recipe with cool whip is the best. Actually no bake desserts are the best for picnics and potlucks cause they keep you out of the kitchen.
Graham cracker crumbs
White Sugar (granulated)
Regular cream cheese (or low fat if you prefer)
Lemon juice (squeezed from a real lemon)
Powdered (Confectioner’s) sugar
Cherry Pie filling
How to make the best No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie
If you love easy desserts that will wow your family and friends then this is the recipe for you! Sweetly indulgent, you can make the recipe exactly as shown or double it up to feed a crowd! This recipe easily makes into a 9×13 no bake cherry cheesecake recipe by doing just that.
Here’s the general recipe: You mix up the graham cracker crust, whip up the cream cheese filling, and after chilling top it with your fave cherry pie filling. No baking involved. Easy Peasy.
You can read the full recipe below.
Expert Cherry Cheesecake Tips
- Gather all of your ingredients at once. This not only saves time, but makes the baking experience much more enjoyable.
- Follow the recipe exactly as written below.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before you use it.
- Use graham cracker crumbs instead of graham crackers.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Spray your pie plate with Pam Baking Spray.
- Press the graham cracker crumb mixture into the pie plate
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese, cool whip, confectioner’s sugar, lemon juice and mix it all together with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Use a spoon or rubber spatula and spread the cream cheese filling on top of the graham cracker crust
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator to allow the filling to setup before adding the cherry pie filling
- Spoon the cherry pie filling on top of the cheesecake layer
- Make sure the no bake cherry cheesecake pie chills in the refrigerator for at least six hours before serving. Best chill time is overnight.
Why is my no-bake cheesecake not firming up?
If your cherry cheesecake did not firm up in the refrigerator after four hours, try freezing it for a short period of time – say 30 minutes, but no longer.
Is no-bake cheesecake as good as baked cheesecake?
I think they are both great! A baked cheesecake has a firm and quite dense filling to it, and usually includes eggs. A no bake cheesecake has a smooth and creamy filling.
How do you keep a no-bake cheesecake firm?
The chill time in the refrigerator is important. While the recipe says a minimum of six hours, I usually make my no bake cheesecake the day before my event, and let it chill overnight.
How to serve No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Take the no bake cheesecake out of the refrigerator about fifteen minutes before you plan to serve it. Use a very sharp knife and cut the pie into wedges. This is a very rich dessert, so you can probably get away with slicing smaller than normal servings.
Use a pie lifter to get each piece of this deliciously decadent dessert onto serving plates. The crust should slip away from the pie plate easily.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Variations
Not a huge cherry fan? Then you can mix up the toppings! Try different pie fillings like blueberry, strawberry or apple even! Fresh berries on top would be lovely too.
If you’re a chocolate lover, change the graham cracker crust out and make it with oreo cookie crumbs.
Another crust variation is to get your small food processor out and crush vanilla sandwich or oreo cookies. Yum. Yum. You can also purchase a ready made crust, but I think your own graham cracker crust is the best.
Where did I get my inspiration for this recipe?
Whenever we are invited out for a BBQ or any gathering of friends or family, I always offer to bring dessert (No surprise right?)
So when I ask Mark what dessert I should make – he often asks for his favorite. No Bake Cherry Cheesecake. It’s the perfect dessert and this is just the easiest cheesecake recipe.
I’ve a few no bake cheesecake recipes and you can find them under the Easy Desserts category.
My fave is the one I make with oreo cookies!
This is the best no bake cherry cheesecake recipe and I know it will become your favorite too!
THANKS SO MUCH for following and being part of the Pie Lady Bakes community where you will find vintage recipes like Mom and Grandma used to make, but that are so easy!
If you haven’t already joined, here is the link where you can sign up for my weekly e-mail newsletter. This way, you won’t miss any of my new recipes and it’s absolutely free!
See you soon!
If you have made this delicious No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie, I would love to hear about it in the comments below and be sure to give it a 5 star rating!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie
A luscious creamy no bake cherry cheesecake, that's easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. Perfect for family gatherings, potlucks and picnics.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pkgs plain cream cheese (16 ounces total), softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip - 1 small tub
- 1 cup powdered sugar (aka confectioner’s sugar)
- 1 teaspoon real lemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling (usually 21 ounces)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Spray a deep dish pie plate well with Pam Baking Spray.
- Using the back of a spoon, press the graham cracker crumb mixture evenly into the pie plate and up the sides so that it is fully covered.
- Chill in the refrigerator while you mix up the cream cheese filling.
- Using an electric mixer, mix up the cream cheese, Cool Whip, Confectioner’s Sugar and lemon juice In a large bowl, blending until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker pie crust, mounding it slightly in the center. Chill in the refrigerator for about fifteen minutes before adding the cherry pie filling.
- Open the can of cherry pie filling and carefully spoon it all over the cream cheese filling.
- Be gentle while you spread the cherry filling or some of the cream cheese may slide into it.
- Chill for at least 6 hours - I think the best is overnight.
- Using a sharp knife and pie lifter, slice your no bake cherry cheesecake pie and serve.
You can store your no bake cherry cream cheese pie in an airtight container for up to five days. You can use either full fat or fat-free cream cheese in this recipe.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 2g
We all love EASY right?
These recipes will put a smile on everyone's faces!
Just click that big button to get our latest content by email.