Get ready to fall in love with this delicious No-bake Pineapple Pie. It’s an easy recipe perfect for a hot summer day.
You’ll love how simple it is to make – a pie recipe with just a few simple ingredients. And best of all – there’s no oven needed.
With its tangy flavor, it’s a delicious treat. Make it ahead of time, and it’s ready and waiting for when that sweet tooth hits – not just for a special occasion.
So, are you excited to learn how to make this easy pie recipe? Let’s dive in!
You’ll find all the ingredients to make this No-bake Pineapple Pie recipe in your local grocery store:
- Cream cheese: The base of the filling, giving the pie its signature creaminess.
- Crushed Pineapple: Sweet with a slight tartness.
- Cool Whip: Gives a lighter, airier texture compared to heavy cream.
- Graham Crackers: For that beautifully crunchy crust.
- Sugar: A little bit of extra sweetness to balance the tang.
How to make No-bake Pineapple Pie
Follow these simple instructions to make this delicious no bake pineapple pie recipe. See the recipe card below for more details.
Step 1 – Mix the ingredients
In a large mixing bowl, add the sugar and cream cheese. Mix until they’re combined well.
Step 2 – Add the pineapple
Stir in the crushed pineapple.
Step 3 – Fold in the Cool Whip
Once mixed, fold in the whipped topping (Cool whip) until mixed.
Step 4 – Chill
Transfer the mixture into your pie crust. Put in the fridge and let it chill for 4 hours before serving.
Expert No-bake Pineapple Pie tips
Follow these expert tips, and your no-bake pineapple cream cheese pie will be perfect every time:
- Soft and Smooth: Use softened cream cheese at room temperature for the best creamy consistency.
- Electric Mix: To mix the ingredients well, use an electric mixer or stand mixer.
- Crust Choices: Try making a homemade graham cracker pie crust, or skip it for a crustless version.
- Wafer Workaround: If you’re out of graham crackers, you can also make a crust using crushed-up nilla wafers as well.
- Chunk Chop: If all you have is a can of pineapple chunks, that’s fine. Chop them up in a food processor.
- Tidbit Topper: Add some pineapple tidbits on top of the pie to really complete the look!
How to serve
The only thing to serve with pie, is more pie. And a cup of coffee – those are all great choices.
If you want to add a side of ice cream, go for it!
How to store
To store your No-bake Pineapple Pie, wrap it tightly using plastic wrap, or place it in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to three days.
You can even put this no-bake pineapple dream dessert in the freezer. Just make sure to put it in an airtight container before placing it in the freezer so it doesn’t get freezer burnt.
When you’re ready to eat this pineapple cream pie, just move it to the fridge to thaw.
Here are just a few of the questions people have asked me about this favorite recipe:
What are good toppings for no-bake pies?
I think that adding fresh pineapple chunks or even some maraschino cherries right on top are good ideas.
You can also just add extra whipped cream – that’s what I like to do!
Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned crushed pineapple?
Absolutely! Fresh pineapple can be a wonderful substitute for canned.
Just make sure to crush it well, and you may also want to adjust the sugar levels, as fresh pineapple can be sweeter or tarter than canned.
How can I make a homemade graham cracker crust?
Making your own crust is simple. Just combine about 1.5 cups of crushed graham crackers with 1/3 cup of sugar and 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
Press the mixture firmly into the pie dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before adding the filling.
Can I make this pie ahead of time for a party or event?
Yes, this pie works great as a make-ahead dish. You can prepare it up to 2 days in advance and keep it refrigerated.
If you’re worried about the crust getting soggy, you might want to add the filling closer to the event time.
Where did I get my inspiration for this recipe?
Sometimes, inspiration strikes when you least expect it. On a scorching hot day, I found myself craving something sweet – but it was too hot to use the oven!
And voilà! The idea for this no-bake pie recipe was born.
It’s the best whipped cream pie recipe I know, and I’m sure it’ll become your favorite, too!
You might also like…
The best part about this simple no bake pie is that you can easily change up the ingredients.
Don’t believe me? My No-bake Key Lime Pie Recipe is proof!
Looking for the perfect no-bake dessert recipe? Check these out:
Could this be the perfect summer dessert? A delicious dessert that can be made anytime you want!
THANKS SO MUCH for following and being part of the Pie Lady Bakes community! We’re all about sharing easy-to-make vintage recipes that remind us of the ones our moms and grandmas used to make.
If you haven’t already, you can sign up for my weekly email newsletter using this link. It’s absolutely free, and you’ll never miss out on any of my new recipes.
See you soon!
If you’ve made this delicious No-bake Pineapple Pie, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below. Be sure to give us a 5-star rating!
This no bake pineapple pie with cool whip is the perfect cool treat!
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple drained
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- To make the best no bake pineapple pie recipe, using softened cream cheese or cream cheese at room temperature is best.
- To mix the ingredients well, using an electric mixer or stand mixer is going to work the best.
- If you want to make a homemade graham cracker crust, it's simple and easy to do! Or, if you want to leave out the graham cracker pie crust, you can make it a crustless easy pineapple pie as well.
- If you want to make your own graham cracker crust but don't have enough graham crackers to do so, you can also make a crust using crushed-up nilla wafers as well.
- If all you have is a can of pineapple chunks, chop them up in the food processor and put them in the pie! There's really no wrong way to make this old school recipe.
- Add some pineapple tidbits and maraschino cherries on top to really complete the look!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 527Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 273mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 1gSugar: 46gProtein: 5g
Hey Rockstar Baker! Show your superpowers!
We all love EASY right?
These recipes will put a smile on everyone's faces!
Just click that big button to get our latest content by email.