Easy Iced Coffee and Cream Pie?
You really have to make this!
A pie that tastes like an iced cappuccino and is a cool, yummy summertime treat – one Iced Coffee and Cream Pie just won’t be enough!
Do you like chocolate, vanilla, coffee,and toffee?
Then you will love this wickedly delicious ice cream pie with a crunchy oreo style crust that will disappear in minutes. It really will!
Yesterday was our annual Golf Tournament at the Double M, and we were all asked to take a dish to contribute to the buffet. Of course I was making another Pies of Summer creation – this time a confection of frosty chocolate, coffee and toffee flavours… Iced Coffee and Cream.
Yum Yum! I started to cut it on the buffet table, and honestly people were lining up to get a piece! So here it is – just for you, so easy to put together, I made it while my husband was barbecuing dinner!
Easy Iced Coffee and Cream Pie
Iced Coffee and Cream Pie? A pie that tastes like an iced cappuccino and is a cool, yummy treat - one slice just won't be enough!
- 26 chocolate cream filled sandwich cookies
- 1 quart 1 litre chocolate ice cream
- ½ cup 250 ml coffee liqueur
- 2 cups 1 litre whipped cream – sweetened with sugar** (see below for tip!)
- 3 tbs. butter
- 1 quart 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup 500 ml crushed Heath Bars (Skor in Canada)I used 6 bars in total
- Mixed crush cookies use your food processor with melted butter and press into 9” pie plate
- Chill while preparing the filling
- Stir chocolate ice cream to soften and blend in ¼ c of the coffee liqueur
- Spoon into pie shell
- Sprinkle with crushed Heath bars and put in the freezer for 30 minutes
- (NB: the chocolate ice cream layer must be solid before the vanilla layer is added)
- Soften vanilla ice cream and ¼ c of coffee liqueur
- Spoon over the chocolate mixture
- Freeze overnight
- Garnish by piping whipped cream around the pie - I went around the pie twice
- Sprinkle another crushed Heath bar in the centre
- Cut into wedges and drizzle some coffee liqueur over the top
- A coffee lover’s dream!! What a wonderful dessert to serve when friends pop in and so easy.
Cook time is freezing overnight.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
**I substituted piping the fresh whipped cream for the real whipped cream that comes in a can. Just personal preference, whipping cream really doesn’t take much time – and you need to have a piping sleeve to do the job. Using the real whipped cream in the can took literally seconds!
What a beautiful presentation….
We all love EASY right?
These recipes will put a smile on everyone's faces!
Just click that big button to get our latest content by email.
Wednesday 4th of March 2020
Serious? Coffee and pie are both my favorites. I will try it next time. It looks so tasty.
Thursday 19th of March 2020
thanks James! We're sure you will love this recipe, it's a showstopper at our BBQ's. :)
Alli @ Tornadough Alli
Thursday 13th of August 2015
Oh my, this looks to good. Coffee and Cream pie?!?! I can't wait to make this! I would love for you to stop by the Throw Back Thursday link party and share some of your posts!!
Friday 14th of August 2015
Hi Alli it is so delicious! Yes I'd be happy to do that, will check it out today. Thanks for your kind words!