Welcome to Pie Lady Bakes! We focus on cozy food and cozy ideas to help you create a cozy, happy life. And you’ll notice if you spend any time here that dessert recipes are our specialty! Especially easy recipes.
One of my favorite fruits to bake with in the summer is peaches! And any peach lover in your life will absolutely love this moist pound cake.
You could really call this a southern peach pound cake recipe, since most of my pound cake recipes are based on a tried and true ingredients. Like my Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake.
So we’re going to bake a bundt cake together. Some recipes bake pound cakes in loaf pans but I get the best results using a bundt pan. You can order one from the image below in the recipe card if you don’t have one. I always recommend Wilton cake pans, they are affordable, great quality and no stick!
Tips to make the best Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Some peach cobbler pound cake recipes include almond extract, but I find it has too strong a flavor for this pound cake recipe.
- Use room temperature ingredients, like butter cream cheese and eggs. They will blend so easily, resulting in a smooth cake batter.
- Prepare your bundt pan well, so that the cake won’t stick when you invert it.
- Sift your dry ingredients to create a flour mixture. I know I say this over and over, but it really does make a difference!
- Keep an eye on your cake while it’s baking. This isn’t a set and forget baking time.
- Let the cake cool completely before inverting it onto your favorite cake plate!
- Not serving your cake until the next day? Leave it in the bundt pan and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Take it out about 2 hours before you are ready to serve to let it come to room temperature.
Ingredients you will need….
Pound Cake Batter
- 3 cups all purpose unbleached flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 3 sticks or 1 ½ cups unsalted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped ripe peaches
- 2 washed and sliced fresh peaches
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
Steps by step instructions
A decadent and delicious peach cobbler pound cake….
This is a delicious peach pound cake recipe and I know it will become your favorite too! If you love it as much as I think you will please give it a 5 star rating and leave a comment below!
Pin it for later!
Looking for more cake?…check out my amazing chocolate mayonnaise cake!
We all love EASY right?
These recipes will put a smile on everyone's faces!
Just click that big button to get our latest content by email.