If you are looking for an easy recipe that’s also delicious, this Peach Cobbler Pound Cake recipe is the one for you.
Welcome to Pie Lady Bakes, your go-to spot for cozy food and even cozier ideas. Today, I’m sharing a delicious treat that’s perfect for summer. If you’re a fan of peach desserts, you’re going to love this.
Peach Perfection: Your New Favorite Pound Cake Recipe
You know those juicy peaches you’ve been seeing at your local market lately? Well, go ahead and buy some so you can bake this deliciously moist pound cake.
I can’t get enough of baking with peaches during these warm months. They not only add an irresistible flavor but also a lovely moistness to the cake. Trust me, if you’re a peach lover, you’re going to absolutely love this recipe.
You’ll find all the simple ingredients to make this moist cake at your local grocery store:
Pound Cake Batter
- All-purpose unb leached flour: Holds our cake up. Use unbleached to help keep the cake’s crumb tender and moist.
- Sugar: Makes everything sweet and helps the cake get that awesome golden color.
- Unsalted butter: Brings in the richness and keeps the cake moist. Plus, we get to control how salty the cake gets.
- Cream cheese: Adds a little tang and makes the cake super creamy. It’s like the best friend to our peaches.
- Large eggs: These guys hold everything together and make the cake fluffy.
- Vanilla extract: A dash improves all the flavors and brings out the natural sweetness of the peaches. A little goes a long way.
- Ripe peaches: Juicy, sweet, and make every bite feel like summer. Fresh works best, but you can use canned peaches if you’re stuck – just drain well.
- Salt: A little pinch helps wake up the other flavors.
- Peach slices: They’re like little slices of sunshine on top of the cake.
- Brown sugar: Brings in that caramelly sweetness and sticks to the peaches like a cozy blanket.
- Butter: Melted and mixed in, butter helps the brown sugar stick to the peaches and gives the topping a rich, glossy look.
How to make Peach Cobbler Pound Cake Recipe – Step by Step Instructions!
Follow these simple instructions to make this easy peach cobbler cake. See the recipe card below if you need more help.
- Grease the pan – use Pam nonstick spray
- Prepare the pan – a little dusting of flour in the bottom
- Mix the butter, sugar, and cream cheese well
- Add the eggs one at a time
- Place the sliced peaches in the bottom of the bundt pan
- Spoon the brown sugar mixture over the peaches
- Fold the chopped peaches into the batter in a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon the batter carefully over the peaches and brown sugar
- Smooth out the surface, and this cake is ready to bake!
Expert Peach Cobbler Pound Cake Recipe Tips
For best results, follow these expert tips – and this delicious dessert will be perfect every time.
- Skip the Almond: Some folks add almond extract, but I find it too overpowering. Let the peach flavor shine!
- Room Temp Rules: Room temperature butter, cream cheese, and eggs blend way smoother. Your batter will thank you.
- Sift Well: Sift your flour mixture. I know I say this over and over, but it really does make a difference!
- Watchful Eye: Keep an eye on your cake while it’s baking. This cake isn’t a set-and-forget deal.
- Cool It: Let the cake cool completely before inverting it onto your favorite plate!
- Sweet Perfection: This recipe needs sweet peaches – so, aim to make this beauty during peak peach season.
The Right Pan Makes All the Difference
How to Serve
When it comes to serving this Peach Cobbler Pound Cake, you’ve got a lot of choices!
You can go all out with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side for that extra yum factor. Or, how about a dollop of fresh whipped cream? You could even keep it simple with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
If you’re feeling really fancy, a drizzle of caramel sauce makes for a real showstopper. Your cake, your rules!
How to Store
Got leftovers? No worries, here’s how to keep your peach dessert tasting fresh:
- Next-Day Plan: If you’re not serving your cake until the next day, just leave it in the bundt pan. Cover it tightly with plastic wrap and pop it into the fridge. About two hours before serving, take it out to let it come to room temp.
- Airtight Magic: For longer storage, you can also place slices in an airtight container. This will keep your cake moist and delicious for up to a week in the fridge. Just be sure to let it sit at room temperature for a bit before diving in. Trust me, it’s worth the wait!
Here are some questions people have asked me:
What kind of flour should I use?
I use regular all-purpose unbleached flour. I always sift my dry ingredients, and I’ve never had a problem.
Many pound cake recipes call for cake flour – that already contains baking powder. There’s no need to use this self-raising flour in our recipe.
How do I make a peach cobbler pound cake recipe from scratch?
How do I make a moist pound cake?
Want a moist pound cake that melts in your mouth? Start by using fresh, room-temperature ingredients.
Remember to sift your dry ingredients and mix them just until they’re combined; overmixing is a moisture killer.
Finally, let the cake cool in its pan to seal in that delicious moisture, and store it properly in an airtight container.
You might also like…
You could say this is a Southern-style peach pound cake, as it’s rooted in tried-and-true ingredients—much like my Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake, which is another crowd-pleaser.
Craving more peach cake recipes like this? Check out these favorites:
A Sweet Farewell: Thanks for Being a Part of the Pie Lady Bakes Family
This is a delicious peach cobbler bundt cake, and I know it will become one of your favorite desserts.
THANKS SO MUCH for following and being part of the Pie Lady Bakes community! We’re all about sharing easy-to-make vintage recipes that remind us of the ones our moms and grandmas used to make.
If you haven’t already, you can sign up for my weekly email newsletter using this link. It’s absolutely free, and you’ll never miss out on any of my new recipes.
See you soon!
If you’ve made this delicious Peach Cobbler Pound Cake Recipe, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below. Be sure to give us a 5-star rating!
Pin it for later!
A delicious and decadent pound cake with cream cheese that has a cobbler topping. Just look at those peaches and brown sugar! Oh and don't forget to add some caramel sauce. LOL.
- All purpose flour – 3 cups
- Sugar – 3 cups
- Six eggs
- Butter – 3 sticks
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh peaches
- 2 washed and sliced fresh peaches
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Prepare your bundt pan by spraying it with Pam Baking Spray
- In a large bowl cream sugar, butter & cream cheese
- Add eggs one at a time
- Beat the ingredients together well. These are your wet ingredients.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, and salt. These are your dry ingredients.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Continue to mix the cake batter on low speed until completely blended. The batter will be stiff.
- Fold in the chopped peaches
- In a small bowl Melt the ¼ cup of butter in the microwave
- Mix it with the brown sugar and set aside
- Place the slices of peaches in the bottom of the greased bundt pan as shown on the video.
- Cover the slices with the brown sugar and butter mixture
- Spoon the cake batter on top making it as even as possible.
- Place it into a cold oven
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and a half to 1 hour & 45 minutes - baking times can vary.
- When the cake is golden brown remove it carefully from the oven
- You cake is done if a wooden pick comes out clean
- Cool it on a wire rack. Only invert the cake on your favorite cake plate once it’s completely cool.
Make sure you let the cake cool completely before inverting the pan. If you don't plan to serve the cake until the next day, I wrap the top in aluminum foil and place it in the fridge. When you bring it out, let it get to room temperature before inverting and enjoy. And don't forget the caramel sauce!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
PAM Baking Spray with Flour 5 fl oz PACK , 15 Ounce, (Pack of 3)
Acrylic Cake Stand with Dome Cover (6 in 1) Multi-Functional Serving Platter and Cake Plate - Use as Cake Holder, Salad Bowl, Platter, Punch Bowl, Desert Platter, Nachos & Salsa Plate
Wilton Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick 9-Inch Fluted Tube Pan
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 686Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 183mgSodium: 407mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 1gSugar: 61gProtein: 8g
Looking for more cake?…check out my amazing chocolate mayonnaise cake!
We all love EASY right?
These recipes will put a smile on everyone's faces!
Just click that big button to get our latest content by email.