No Bake Apple Pie Lasagna
Are you ready for the easiest dessert ever?! This amazing No Bake Apple Pie Lasagna Recipe is what you’ve been waiting for.
So easy to make, this Apple Pie Lasagna is full of apples, whipped cream, cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate toffee — it’s just Full of Flavor!
This caramel apple lasagna recipe is just a little slice of Heaven that you can serve this weekend, at a potluck, football party or for Thanksgiving!
If you follow my recipe and make this amazing no bake apple pie lasagna for dessert at your next holiday event, you will have lots of time to relax because you can make it in the morning and serve it later that day for dinner.
No fuss, no muss. I promise and you’re welcome!
We have other no bake desserts too! Our Grasshopper Pie recipe is a delicious chocolate mint explosion in your mouth! Seriously!
NO BAKE APPLE PIE LASAGNA BACKSTORY
We love all the apple desserts!
The last time I brought a freshly baked apple pie to work, it disappeared in seconds. Well it seemed like seconds.
And a colleague who sits beside me asked if I’d ever made an Apple Pie Lasagna?
So that was the catalyst to research and find the best recipe I could for you! And of course the easiest as well.
I found this recipe in some old cookbooks I have at home, but you know it was all about making apple pie filling from scratch.
Now you know I love to bake from scratch, as often as I can. But this recipe, this No Bake Apple Pie Lasagna, would just be perfect for almost anything! Potlucks, BBQs, a family dinner. A great dessert to take to your child’s bake sale!
We’re going to have ours this weekend, when we visit The Famous Louisa. It’s been almost a month and Mark and I missing some quality face time with our special munchkin.
I think that whoever invented Dessert Lasagna recipes should get a special award don’t you? Like the Nobel Peace Prize or something equally prestigious, the Order of Canada maybe? 🙂
There recipe details are written out below and you always hit the “Jump to Recipe” button at the beginning of this post!
This recipe is no bake, and when you see just how easy it is, you will run to the store to buy the ingredients.
YOU WILL NEED….
For the pie filling:
- Apple Pie Filling – 3 cans
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
For the cream cheese filling:
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened 2
- 1 C Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ C Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Caramel Sauce
- 8 oz Cool Whip
For the lasagna:
- 3 pkg Graham Crackers
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 C crushed Heath Chocolate Bars (Skor in Canada)
TIPS FOR A PERFECT NO BAKE APPLE PIE LASAGNA
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed with a wire whisk attachment until light and fluffy, and then turn off your mixer to add the dry ingredients: powdered sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon. Beat the dry ingredients into cream cheese, using your mixer on low.
- Buy your Heath (Skor) Bars at the bulk food store. It’s cheaper and then you can chop them up with a food processor – just until you get bite sized chunks.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until whipping cream is fully mixed into cream cheese. Add caramel sauce last and mix into the batter batter.
- Add cool whip and beat on medium speed until mixture is well combined. Divide into thirds.
- Follow all of the directions carefully.
- Cover the bottom of your pan with graham crackers, in a double layer. You can break the crackers into pieces in order to get into the nooks and crannies.
- Cover graham crackers with a layer of the cream cheese batter and spread evenly. Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese. Add a small handful of toffee chips on top and cover with a thin layer of cool whip. Repeat this twice so that you end up with three layers. Cover the top layer of Cool Whip with additional toffee bites and drizzle with caramel.
- Allow at least two hours in the fridge so that the graham crackers soften.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
YOU MAY NEED….
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant of the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide us with a means to earn fees by linking to products sold on Amazon.com/Amazon.ca and affiliated sites.
Thanks for being part of You Can Live Rich on Less!
This 13 X 9 pan from Wilton is a real workhorse when it comes to cooking and baking. I use it for cakes, squares and this delicious No Bake Apple Pie Lasagna, but it also could double for any chicken dish or main course lasagna you can throw at it. What I really love about this 13 x 9 pan by Wilton is the plastic cover, and of course it has Wilton’s quality and is a no stick pan to boot. And it’s an Amazon bestseller, so you know that lots of happy cooks are using this pan! You can order one here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
You can never have too many No Bake Dessert recipes, so I’ve found another awesome ‘lasagna’ recipe from Spend With Pennies! I think their Peanut Butter Lasagna is the bomb, and should be made on a regular basis! LOL.
NO BAKE APPLE PIE LASAGNA
This luscious dessert takes apple pie to a whole new level. When you close your eyes and take a mouthful, there is a creamy explosion of apple pie, chocolate toffee, whipped cream, caramel, and graham crackers all at once!
You will have enough to feed 24 hungry folks a very generous portion, using a 13 x 9 pan. And don’t worry if you have some leftovers. 🙂 Ahh leftovers mean some snacks later for you too!
If you love this recipe as much as I and my family do, please give it a 5 star rating in the recipe card below.